As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." At once they left their nets and followed him.
Mark 1:16-18
Students drop their nets on UMDs campus to answer God's call to attend FOCUS National Conference this winter. Please pray for those students as their lives will be transformed in some way by the workshop speakers, time in prayer, and fellowship with other faithful young adults.
What a great way for God to work through young people. I only wish I could have attended such a powerful conference. Many of us have the opportunity to attend retreats...think back to one...wasn't God amazing...how he worked through the best and the worst of speakers, songs & prayer group leaders.
ReplyDeleteIt is so draining to see many people of every age be "whatever" about their faith...I do pray your conference lights people on fire for our Lord!! We all need to feel the spirit working among us. Especially during this winter season. God's blessing and a gift of perseverance to you Kate and all of your UMD FOCUS Missionaries as well as your student group leaders.